[Homeroast] First Roast Ever

peterz peterz at npgcable.com
Sat Jan 9 20:43:29 CST 2010

You just reminded me... when I was back in MA over Christmas and new
years, I saw a young mom wearing a t-shirt that said "Friends don't let
friends drink Starbucks!"
It was a DD shirt, but she said she worked at *$. I said to her that *$
coffee all tastes burnt, and she replied that that was because they
roast it so dark.... hmmmmmmmm
cant' argue with that...