[Homeroast] was Espresso advice *HiJacked* now presurized portafilters

peterz peterz at npgcable.com
Sat Jan 9 20:37:05 CST 2010

just had to jump in.... my first espresso machine...$10.00 from a thrift
store, had a pressurized portafilter. Back then I did not even know what
a portafilter was, let alone pressurized. A friebnd from the list
dropped by and 'splained it to me. after a few minutes with it and a
pair of pliers it was no longer pressurized.
Big improvement!
PeterZ,
writing from here in LHC where the temp is now 58F, on a Vista intel
machine... connected by wire to a cable modem