[Homeroast] First Roast Ever

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:23:05 CST 2010

Hi Ryan,

Congratulations on your first. The real journey has just begun. Enjoy.

btw, if you think that Sumatra is appealing, then consider all the
archipelago origins as well, especially Sulawesi, but also Bali, East Timor,
Java, Flores, etc. They share a lot in common with Sumatra, and most are not
quite as earthy.

Happy roasting, and keep posting your results!

Doug