[Homeroast] OT: Cast Iron Cookware (from "Roasting smoke and birds")

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:55:41 CST 2010

I can certainly respect all of that(to be honest, I am a bit jealous looking through your list). My other half gets mad at me everything I bring home a new "coffee gadget". Luckily, after being with her for 4 years, I finally got her addicted to the brew as well, so it is much easier to convince her that I need a new grinder or roaster.

Well, I am not going to savor the fruits of my first roasting session ever. My beans have been outgasing overnight and smell AMAZING!!! Time to break out the press.

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com