[Homeroast] Espresso advice

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:44:56 CST 2010

Rayman , have you ever written a book or considered writting a book, you have a writing style(at least from what I see in your posts) very similar to an author I used to read and enjoy years ago.

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com