[Homeroast] First Roast Ever

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:40:00 CST 2010

"PS: keep notes of what you like an dislike or you will be roasting the same beans you hate again...........   "

Good advice, I had not thought of this. Starbucks employees have to do something similar to this.

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com