[Homeroast] Coffee Twilight Zone ... or Outer Limits?

Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Sat Jan 9 13:42:41 CST 2010

OK, considering I often step out of the shower and then find myself
wondering if I remembered to soap myself, why am I not surprised? Actually I
wonder if in my thinking the coffee kind of ancient I neglected the current
review section? I do remember checking even the pre-2000. But having moved
my relatively ludicrously excessive coffee stash to Maryland for a year and
now back to New York, I'll cut myself some slack ...

Thanks, Bonnie - never mind, Thompson! And Happy New Year, y'all!

DJ, ready for a new year of ... what was I talking about?