[Homeroast] Espresso advice

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:28:24 CST 2010

RayO,
I'm back on track with you. Sceduled maintaince, yes, I could use some of
that my self. I will never question another post of yours out loud here
untill I check the thread for interuptions like that.
And Frank A. it is only a matter of time till you wander off to another list
or learn how to speak RayO. As I have said before here it took me better
than a year to get "pretty" good at interpreting RayO's coffee talk. I can
almost speak it too. That might take some more time and home made spro
though...
If RayO talked like the rest of us I would think he had succumbed to a fatal
condition brought on by spend too much time with the kids drinking *$'s
instant at one of the new stores. ;))))))))))
I can certify and stand behind the claim that if you had a chance to taste
one of the witches brews he describes in the post above you would never
question his form of lingo and coffee prose to explain his passion and
impatience for the next magic shot from his coffee laboratory.
I have tasted some mighty fine shots but few I'm sure come close to his work
with the black gold.
Enjoy the journey,
JoeR