[Homeroast] OT: Cast Iron Cookware (from "Roasting smoke and birds")

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 02:24:59 CST 2010

Peter, you signed your email- "From LHC" do you mean the Large Hadron Collider? If so, which experiment are you on? I have done some work with the Alice experiment(specifically the Offline team), but have not been to CERN in over a year, how are things there?

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com