[Homeroast] was Espresso advice *HiJacked* now presurized portafilters

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 23:27:48 CST 2010

FYI, if by "knock" you mean knocking the PF (portafilter) from the side with
tamper (versus downward tap of PF) knock it off. It's a bad habit that gains
nothing and will often as not cause you channeling problems with a "real"
PF. IE the side knocking disrupts the distribution.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/