[Homeroast] Behmor - new chaff tray

Dave Huddle 137trimethyl26dioxopurine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 20:08:54 CST 2010

I wonder if anyone else has the same problem as I have.

 I have a 2yr old Behmor (works fine after 230+ runs).   After I
bought it I got the smaller mesh roasting drum, then last month got
the new style chaff tray.   The new tray works fine with the original
wider mesh drum, but will not work with the small mesh drum.   It
interferes with the drum rotation - seems to hang up on the clasp
holding the drum shut.   I've tried moving the tray but haven't found
a position where it will work with the small mesh drum.

I reckon I'll contact Joe next week, but I thought I'd see if anyone
else has the same problem.

Dave
Westerville, OH