[Homeroast] Coffee Twilight Zone ... or Outer Limits?

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:59:12 CST 2010

I found a post asking about how to roast this coffee from 11/08, so try
going to

http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.archive.new.php?country=El+Salvador

then, scroll really close to the bottom, it's the third coffee from the
bottom.

Perhaps the ghost pirates from around the Bermuda Triangle returned the
magic gold sphere to the ocean, reviving the coffee review,

Cheers,

Bonnie P.