[Homeroast] Espresso advice

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:29:54 CST 2010

RayO,
Now you have me seriously confused. I know you scored a nice grinder thanks
to miKe M. so that is not my confusion. My confusion lies in the fact, or so
I thought, that you at one point did like espresso. Now from your last two
postings here I take it that you have never liked espresso and like it even
less now.
Is this true? Or have I again completely have your post up side down and
inside out?
JoeR