[Homeroast] Espresso advice

John Borella jborella at ct.metrocast.net
Fri Jan 8 10:02:53 CST 2010

I'd definitely have to agree with Jim. Get the best grinder you can with the
$$ you have to spend. New Rockys are $359; for that much or less you can
find a nice Super Jolly or Major on Ebay, Craig's List or CoffeeGeek. If
these are too big for your counter space then scrap up $30 more & buy a new
Baratza Vario.