[Homeroast] Espresso advice

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 05:05:39 CST 2010

For what it is worth.  I am not a big espresso drinker.  I make drip
coffee.  I use a Rocky.  I upgraded my grinder first it made a huge
improvement.  Recently I ordered a Technivorm Moccamaster.  It made as
big of a difference in my coffee as the Rocky.  One thing, always
preheat your coffee maker no matter if it is espresso or drip.