[Homeroast] Espresso advice

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:25:48 CST 2010

Sorry, not to send another email but I realized I had a typo:

"The thing that ultimately made up my mind regarding not buying the rocky was the fact that I read several reviews which complained about the consistancy of the grind with a Rocky. I cannot comment on this from personal experience, but "
the ", but" should have been deleted and replaced with a period.

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com