[Homeroast] Espresso advice

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:12:49 CST 2010

It is significant that you got the stainless-cased Infinity grinder. The
grinder mechanisms were housed in either a black ABS or stamped and deep
drawn sheet of stainless steel.

The extra dollars are for machine looks- the grounds, however, look
identical. -ro

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Mark Jones <mpj100 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Good afternoon everyone:
>

> I'm wondering if someone could provide some advice. I've been throwing
> around the thought of advancing my espresso setup. I currently have a
> Breville Cafe Modena and the Jura Capresso Inifinity (Stainless.) The
> espresso machine, my wife got it free from being at the Martha Stewart show.
> I bought the Capresso thinking it was a nice grinder for making some decent
> espressos and americanos. I make espresso from time to time, but mainly use
> my Europress for the americanos.
>

> As time goes on, my coffee addiction has me wanting a Silvia and the Rocky.
> Can I afford them? Well, I'm sure I'd find a way, but then again, my wife
> would find a way to make me regret it. Could someone please respond and tell
> me that what I have is alright and to wait on the new equipment?
>

> I dont want to jump into a large expense when I'm ok with what I have for
> as much as I use it.
>

> Thanks again everyone!
>

> NectaroftheGods

Persist in old ways; expect different results - suborn Insanity...