[Homeroast] Espresso advice

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:05:13 CST 2010

Hmmm. Since it appears an upgrade is imminent, I suggest buying the grinder
first. That way you can improve your coffee with other gear you already
have. Starting with Miss Silvia could make you jump to the grinder right
away and a quick cash outlay. Once you have the grinder and your wife gets
used to it and the improved coffee and your wallet has rebounded a bit, buy
the espresso machine.

I hope this helps.

John