[Homeroast] Espresso advice

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:18:13 CST 2010

LoL - I think you're asking the wrong group :-).  If you haven't already,
and you want to learn more about upgraditis, I also suggest looking at
home-barista and coffeegeek.

If you don't want the expense, and you are OK with what you have, stay there
and don't look behind the curtain.  Once you look (or taste) you start
slipping...  I know I am ... and I have a decent set up.  I still am eyeing
my $400 grinder and my $2000 brew master.  Where's my lotto ticket!