[Homeroast] Fun Coffee Facts

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 01:24:23 CST 2010

Have you read "Uncommon Grounds The History Of Coffee And How It Transformed Our World" by Mark Pendergrast? Very interesting book that really increases ones appreciation of coffee and the culture surrounding it.
Another book that I just acquired yesterday (and have not started reading yet, but will make a point of telling all of you what I think once I do) is "Coffee: A Dark History" by Anthony Wild.
These books are more history books than fun facts books but do have some very interesting facts in them.

Ryan M. Ward

*Note: This email was sent from a computer running Ubuntu Linux 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
http://www.ubuntu.com