[Homeroast] Interesting Vac Pot Collection

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:41:39 CST 2010

I've seen replacement gaskets available only for narrow neck vacuum pots,
but not wide neck ones.  for example here:

http://www.orphanespresso.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=47_119

Yours looks like a wide neck, no?

I've heard of some using an automotive rubber renew on their gaskets, but
the smell of this can be noxious and I'm not sure I'd do this (someone
suggested this for the rubber on my La Peppina.

-Chris