[Homeroast] espresso roast profiles

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:16:21 CST 2010

Greetings, and Happy New Year, everyone!

The Crema produced by my centrifuge extractor is blond and delicious!

While the resultant cup is not as deeply extracted as true espresso, in its case, the crema is not a source of bitterness.

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder

sent from an old, walnut deco-period table