[Homeroast] Interesting Vac Pot Collection

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:08:01 CST 2010

That's a great site, Bob.

If you found this through a web search, try this URL for the whole Vacuum
Coffee Pots collection on this server including a listing of manufacturers
and more pictures as well as history and how to brew:

http://www.baharris.org/coffee/

The McKee Polka Dot Vac Pot is a real hoot!

http://www.baharris.org/coffee/Vintage/McKee_Dots.JPG

-Chris