[Homeroast] List issues

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Tue Jan 5 17:59:01 CST 2010

Hi Tom,
I got it to work by going to this page:

And down at the bottom at the "Unsubscribe or Edit Options" box then
entering the sign up e-mail address and then the password when prompted.

I thought there was an easier way.  And there is.  Use this link:
http://host.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/options/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/you@domain
If you are using FireFox replace @ with %40  this will deliver you to
the password entry page.  you at domain is the email address that the
messages are delivered to.

Rich