[Homeroast] List issues

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Tue Jan 5 17:37:03 CST 2010

As far as I can tell, the old links would be
lists.sweetmariascoffee.com and the new one is just
www.sweetmariascoffee.com ... in other words, take out the LIST. from
in from of sweetmariascoffee.com .

Does that work???

I am trying to figure it out too, and computer josh is out today.

We should change all the links to reflect this too, on our web pages...

Tom

>Tom,
>What is the link to access the personal settings page on this
>server? The old one does not function.
>
>Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:
>>  All the persons on the list who were NOT digest subscribers were
>>set to "NO Mail" somehow. I am fixing it now from the admin end so
>>it should be straightened out soon...
>>  Recent list behavior is due to the fact we moved to a new server.
>>This will ultimately be MUCH better because we have more control of
>>this server and it is way faster... but there are hiccups along the
>>way. The forum is always an option too, but we have full intention
>>of keeping the list running strong.

-Tom