[Homeroast] List issues

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Tue Jan 5 13:19:43 CST 2010

All the persons on the list who were NOT digest subscribers were set
to "NO Mail" somehow. I am fixing it now from the admin end so it
should be straightened out soon...

Recent list behavior is due to the fact we moved to a new server.
This will ultimately be MUCH better because we have more control of
this server and it is way faster... but there are hiccups along the
way. The forum is always an option too, but we have full intention of
keeping the list running strong.
--
-Tom