[Homeroast] espresso roast profiles

Ed Needham beans at homeroaster.com
Sat Jan 2 13:37:59 CST 2010

Mike, if your crema tastes like dreck, then it's a problem with the shot.
Crema is as much a part of the enjoyment of espresso as the coffee itself.
A good shot should not show too much difference between where the crema ends
and the coffee begins.
Crema should not taste like dreck.
Ed Needham
"to absurdity and beyond!"