[Homeroast] suggestions as to how best to deal with blocking of my heat gun air intake by chaff

John Grubbs jvgrubbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 15:46:44 CST 2010

Brian,

I added a couple of photos at
<picasaweb><http://picasaweb.google.com/jvgrubbs/Homeroasting?feat=directlink>showing
how the thermocouple probe is attached to the breadmaker pail. It's
about 1/2" from the bottom of the pail and extends 1/4" into the pail. It
hugs the inside wall of the pail.This avoids having to drill the breadmaker
housing or having to pull out the TC before removing the pail. Of course,
the disadvantage is that the wire remains attached to the pail when I dump
the beans.

John in Birmingham