[Homeroast] Behmor Calculus

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 08:28:18 CST 2010

Hmmm- Guess I dont talk to good. The OED says my very limited definition of
Calculus was very limited.
The original application was good, among people that have a broader grasp of
the King's English.

E-Gad! Haile Selassie never had espresso like this. A sample roast of some
IMV I've been keeping in the pantry really speaks to us. (CC and me) The
virtues of SO shots, and even drip brewing. Cool with a slight breeze
outside in the carport, so I think the FR almost made it through 1st Crack-
never touched 2nd. Toggling the heat + cool environment made for a very
shallow thermal ramp. I probably would have kept going if I had been chasing
numbers from the thermocouple readout, but the tc is kludged onto the bread
machine pan. Just the FR and me. Guess that tells me something...

A few minutes out of the Fresh Roast and Grand Slam cooling, a press sample
of the IMV really sparkled. BRIGHT as the full moon! It settled down to a
gorgeous nutty flavor, sans Blueberries. That was yesterday morning. Now,
this shot is still bright on the front of the tongue. The back and roof of
the mouth is a potpourri of nuts like the hors d'oeuvre tray at a bridge
party. Glad I got the Fivers- neat stash.

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!
--
IMV- first roast in 2010