[Homeroast] espresso roast profiles

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:23:58 CST 2010

I've been trying to improve my crema on my new-to-me La Peppina lever,
but I realize some of my shots with poor crema taste pretty good.

Higher temps and an assisted spring help with the crema.

I spent my sister's SM gift cert on 5# liquid amber, 1# ea. #7 & #8
workshop, and 1# donkey (night shots) and it'll be good to get back
home for espresso. Thanks, sis.

-Chris (yakster at gmail.com)

P.s. Apologies for not being able to cut the qouted thread on my
mobile Gmail. ,