[Homeroast] Hot Top to Behmor

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Fri Jan 1 11:52:08 CST 2010

The Hot Top filters can be washed and re-used several times.  I washed mine
in the dishwasher on the top shelf and they came out clean and ready to use.
My CCR Hot Top has the rear filter replaced with a metal one so it is
designed to be washed, but I had no problem washing the paper ones.  You can
also wash the top filter, but that is not as effective.

Mike Chester