[Homeroast] Hot Top to Behmor

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 04:44:54 CST 2010

$20 a year is very reasonable.  I would easily spend that in filters for my
Hot Top in less than 6 months.  With the Hot Top you must replace the rear
filter every 10 loads.  Normally I would push this to every 15 or whenever I
noticed changes in the roasting performance.  The top filter needs to be
replacedless often.  I would replace this about once a year.  Each Hot Top
filter was $10.  I just love being able to roast a pound at a time.