[Homeroast] First Annual HB Home Roasting Competition

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 12:00:20 CST 2010

Congratulations to all who entered!

Thanks Tom! A video of the brewed division can be sen here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAuZ_sPieXo&feature=player_embedded
I can't tell which coffee is mine, though.

I'm crazy delighted, over the top happy with my results, but more important
than the ranking will be tasting my coffee with the judge's notes in front
of me. I mean really, I have notes from Tom Owen, Jim Schulman and other
luminaries in the biz. What's cooler than that?

Jim has indicated it will take place again next year, and I hope we have
more participants. A larger Sweet Maria's contingent would be great.

John