Floyd Lozano fplozano at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 20:49:50 CST 2010

I just wish there were (was?) a roaster available for purchase with
that type of feature built in.  I can't build it myself without a lot
of time and effort, but I could probably find a way to afford it!
Where by afford it i mean something much less than the sample roasters
from US Roasters and the like - I kinda need something highly
portable, not something plumbed in.  Until the world builds me one,
it's the Behmor (close but no bean mass monitoring) or the RK Drum
(blind luck meets sense of smell roasting) for me!
-F