[Homeroast] OT: Barry, anyone else in Hawaii

slinkster slinkster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 18:39:51 CST 2010

On 2/27/2010 5:42 PM, Marty Wooten wrote:
> Glad to hear there was not too much excitement in Hawaii. Also glad we
> didn't feel the last earthquake close to Chicago, however Muncie Indiana did
> feel a little shake a couple years back ;o)

Chances are Chicago will just fall down and *cause* the Lake Michigan
Tsunami, which will do a number on all those little fishing and summer
cottage towns.  I'd hate to see Sleeping Bear get scoured, I remember
with more nostalgia than it deserves several summers spent hot-footing
from the snack stand to the towel and thence into the lake to cool my
feet, repeat, repeat, repeat...