[Homeroast] OT: Barry, anyone else in Hawaii

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:58:36 CST 2010

It seems to be all over. It turned out to be not very exciting at all. A
couple of bays emptied out and then refilled but no tidal wave came. It was
just a bunch of strong currents moving the water in and out of the bays. Got
away lucky . Have lived here 12 years and missed all the Hurricanes and now
the one Tsunami. Of course as soon as I move to Portland Mt St Helena or
Hood will decide to go nuts.