[Homeroast] OT: Barry, anyone else in Hawaii

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:58:28 CST 2010

Glad you are on high ground - sounds like you are secure where you are -
hope you
also have water, supplies (as well as plenty of homeroast, of course, duh!)
just in case
of street flooding after. Hoping for safety for everyone, everywhere, of
course. Just read
that even the California could get hit.

I'm practically on the ocean here on the Atlantic side - man, it was scarey,
but the home
where I'm renting was built about 3 yrs ago, and it didn't sway like some of
the older homes
did. Should have gone out in the morning to search for stray lobsters, but I
didn't even think
of it til it was too late. :-(  But at least I had plenty of homeroast, even
if I didn't do the best
job roasting it this time & a gas stove to heat the water (oh, yeah, and
cook some food, too).

I have me priorities, you know...

Lynne