[Homeroast] OT: Barry, anyone else in Hawaii

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:02:10 CST 2010

It is now 2 hrs before it is supposed to hit. Am enjoying some Peru FTO. Our
house is about a mile from the ocean and relatively high up. So we will ride
it out here. The house is sold and we are just renting. The contents are and
cars are insured and are going to be sold in a moving sale or paid by the
insurance Co depending on what happens 2 hrs from now. Will let everyone
know. ,