[Homeroast] Costa Rican City roast

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:57:29 CST 2010

Mark,
The short answer in my experience is Yes.
The long answer I'll leave to Tom and others on this list who have way more
experience. Part of that question for me is, does it matter much what kind
of container ie. air tight, open to air or....? your rest your beans in the
use in espresso. I'm been told room temp is fine but that is all I am sure
of right now. Now I'm only talking espresso right now Mark.
JoeR