[Homeroast] Costa Rican City roast

Mark Jones mpj100 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 07:54:20 CST 2010

I try to rest the beans for a week at least in my ceramic counter canisters, you know the Coffee, Flour, Sugar, Tea? What I run into is that I run low on what I'm drinking and have to open the canisters a day or two after the roast. I roast the beans downstairs in my basement, which is about 62 degrees F. From what you're saying, all these factors are affecting the roast. Yes/ No?

Thanks,
Mark