[Homeroast] Costa Rican City roast

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:36:55 CST 2010

miKe,
Thank you for some specifics. I am such a spro' padawan.
My spro' question of the day to you miKe is this. When we rest spro beans do
with do in paper bags? What kind of containers are appropriate for this
"rest" period?
I emailed my roasting master/instructor and he was not clear on this. Only
to tell me that foil bags will retard the development and he usually goes 5
to 7 days on his spro orders. I failed to ask him what the coffee in stored
in during this rest/development period.
Thank you miKe,
Joe