[Homeroast] Costa Rican City roast

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 21:13:49 CST 2010

Making sure for a given bean/roast rest and taste rest and taste scenario
you go out at least 10 to 12 days. No Really. You may be surprised what
flavors emerge (sometimes explode) a week and half or so out. Not usually,
but sometimes. Especially if dealing with espresso.

While there are indeed a plethora of flavors to be had directly starting
post roast, personally I find most coffees don't fully develop really coming
into there own until 4 or 5 days rest. And agree generally speaking the
darker the roast the less rest required.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/
http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/