[Homeroast] Costa Rican City roast

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 10:48:16 CST 2010

CR's 'tend' to be light bodied and dancingly bright on the palate lighter
roasts. That said your roast sounds way too fast start of 1st to end of
roast. You need to adjust the ramp approaching and through first so you can
get a minimum 3min (I usually target more like 3:30 non-espresso targeted
roasts) start of 1st to end or roast, regardless the degree of roast. Yeah
can be difficult light roasts and I can't tell you how to do it with your
roaster. You just gotta learn how to control your roaster. If you can't
control your roaster results are a crap shoot.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/