[Homeroast] City? City +? Full City?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:43:09 CST 2010

Jim, I notice same poofts or whooshing noises before first crack in my
Behmor... it's pretty quiet so you probably can't hear it in a loud
roaster.  Your right about the sounds of first and second, popcorn and
crinkling, but I've had some beans second crack sound louder then first and
some beans first crack be pretty quiet (but not whooshing or poofting).

-Chris