[Homeroast] City? City +? Full City?

Bruce Garley bsgarley.public at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:50:44 CST 2010

Yes, a reference set. You make good points. Also, different origins are
going to look totally different at similar roast levels, for example a DP
Ethiopian vs WP Kenyan. Still I think it would be useful if only to
underscore reference points.

I thought it was useful when I started roasting for the Lady Silvia. I
ordered roasted and green samples of SM espresso blends, to see what they
should finish like. Then adjusted the roasting to match.

Bruce Garley