[Homeroast] City? City +? Full City?

Ed Needham beans at homeroaster.com
Tue Feb 23 10:27:33 CST 2010

Personally, I find espresso to require well roasted coffee to make quality
espresso.  Roasted too dark and you lose the nutty, chocolaty sweetness I
love in brewed coffee or espresso.  There may be room for a small amount of
dark roast in an espresso blend, to add a bit of bite or a dry finish.
Ed Needham
"to absurdity and beyond!"
http://www.homeroaster.com