[Homeroast] City? City +? Full City?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Feb 22 19:19:19 CST 2010

Do you mean a "reference set" of roasted beans? While it sounds like a good
idea, a bean can look quite different right out of the roaster versus having
sat days, weeks or months after roasting. And what a bean "looks like" with
a 5 minute roast versus 15 minute may look very much the same color, yet
would be entirely different. Looks is but one clue to a roast. And really
for List purposes I believe Tom has done an excellent job with his Roast
Pictorial providing a very good set of reference points when discussing
roasts.

Or go the route (that has been done twice I know of over the years just on
this List and then they're never used by people discussing roasts anyway) of
making a faux Agron tile set via paint sample cards...

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/