[Homeroast] City? City +? Full City?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:41:27 CST 2010

It reminds me of the lengths that the major beer breweries (Coors, etc.) go
to to ensure a consistent product brand... Hops and to a lesser extent
barley like coffee, is a crop that varies each season so there's a lot of
processing and mixing involved to ensure that the taste remains the same and
any seasonal variation is smoothed out.

I prefer to enjoy the seasonal flavors in my coffee and beers.

-Chris