[Homeroast] City? City +? Full City?

glenn rogers seafarernr1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 09:45:50 CST 2010

on the 24 im recieving my intaile order. I'm looking forward to enjoying a real cup of coffee. I lived in Kenya for 4 years and love the coffee there. I WILL READ the insturctions before roasting. I will be having serveral  surgeries during the next 18 months or 24 months. It will  be a long road. That is why I'm going to enjoy freshly roasted coffee. Thank  goodness there is a resource for our enjoyment of coffee.
 GlennNot through living life