[Homeroast] City? City +? Full City?

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:47:29 CST 2010

Right on, Ivan. I agree the Sweet Maria's chart is by far the best one out
there. It's confusing at times, though. Another marker I use is when the
beans yellow, which is right about 225-230 degrees. The time at which they
yellow gives me an indication of how fast or slow my roast is progressing.

John